This is a question that will soon be asked to say a few high end soccer cleats, costing nearly 300 dollars after purchase.
When an active player, the game is three to seven times a week, say, seven, and only to a few high-end studs, it is expected to last a full season (3-4 months), and if you're lucky, maybe two seasons.
There are four main variables to determine how long to keep the studs
1. On a lighter shoe will be less durable. The material is thinner and more prone to break faster than a heavier footwear.
2. The playing surface is important. If you buy cleats for solid ground, they are designed to play a solid grass surface. We recommend that you do not use them because the artificial turf would not be a sure shot way to break them in before time. Take a pair of cleats, which is suitable for the surface you can play it on firm ground, soft ground, artificial turf or indoors.
3. When an active player plays every day, it makes sense to have another pair of cleats to be divided between the wear and tear the two pairs.
4. The intensity of the game – here is the key to self-awareness. You should be able to go to the field only to play some kick or some other game, or you want to play intensely, and move around a lot on the field. In the latter case, no brand takes longer than the other. You have to be realistic and admit that is quite hard on the shoes and so expect to replace them frequently. Basically, the key in his past cleats.
If football is soccer as long as possible, care is also important. Here is a care order cleats
first foray of the new cleats can be reached during jogging warm them up or just before the game. The more you involve them, the more you will relax and ensures a proper fit.
2. dried after the cleats every game and stuff some newspaper to absorb moisture and keep shape until dry. They will crack when you expose them to the sun during drying.
3. Remove the detachable cleats after the game shortly. Walk them to cushion any surface and makes them useless in its purpose grippers.
4. Clean the cleats shortly after the game to prevent dust and dirt build-up causes skin damage. Gently brush off any dirt stitching the dented areas. When using cleaning agents, be sure to relieve stress on the studs.
5 foot skin and skin creams regularly to the leather uppers of soccer cleats soft and flexible.
6. Never place them in hot water, as this will damage the shoes.