We all know that professional football requires a lot of commitment to both physical training and mentally. However, the same can be said for food commitment and good food. How they eat depends on their performance on both the football field and the pitch; Plus before and after the game.
Here are some special soccer items for a week. For professional footballers.
- Breakfast: 1 cup chocolate milk powder, breakfast cereals and a banana
- Lunch: Spaghetti, beef with potatoes and tomatoes, fruit salad
- Snack: Sandwich with ham and orange juice
- Dinner: Vegetable soup, omelet, rice and apple pie.
- Breakfast: 1 cup chocolate milk powder, roasted bread with olive oil and tomatoes, orange juice.
- Lunch: Lens beans, breadcrumbs with mushroom fillet mushrooms and yoghurt sugar
- Snack: Peanut butter sandwich and fruit juice
- Dinner: Mixed salad with salmon sauce with fried potatoes, creamy and sugary strawberries
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk with toast butter and ham and fruit juice
- Lunch: Rice with Vegetables, Saladless Soup with Pork Slices, Yoghurt Sugar
- Afternoon snack: Cheese or sandwich and orange juice
- Dinner: Mixed vegetables with pepper, ham, grilled salad head, corn and yoghurt
- Breakfast: a glass of chocolate milk powder, buttercake, jam and orange juice
- Lunch: Boiled beans, roasted fish with salad and tomatoes and pineapple with honey
- Snack: Ham sandwich.
- Dinner: Grilled vegetables and grilled garlic, crustaceans and smooth yoghurt with sugar
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, toasted bread with olive oil and tomato and fruit salad
- Lunch: salad from the garden, rice squid ink and pudding.
- Snack: Horseradish cheese with honey and banana
- Dinner: Pasta soup, sea bass with fried potatoes and two kiwi.
- Breakfast: 1 yoghurt cereal, homemade biscuits and fresh orange juice
- Lunch: Pasta with la carbonara, calf steak with fresh tomatoes and corn and two tangerines
- Snack: Sandwich with serrano ham with fresh tomatoes and fruit juice
- Dinner: vegetable soup with swordfish potato puree and yoghurt sugar
- Breakfast: 1 cup chocolate milk powder, jam croissant and fresh orange juice
- Lunch: Fried Eggplant, Steamed Chicken with Mixed Salad and Cheese Apples
- Afternoon snack: egg-white omelet (preferably yoak)
- Dinner: Spinach Soup, Roasted Chicken Roasted Tomato and Natural Sugar Yogurt.